Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My experience with OMS Food Court

Just like everyone else, I also dreamt of having my own business and not share my income with anybody else. I thought of trying different businesses like retail and events planning, but I never succeed in that kind of path. I don’t know why, but it’s like those kinds of investments aren’t for me. This is the reason why I took my chance and tried food cart franchising and purchased it form OMS Food Court. I was very scared because I have no idea how to be in the food industry and how to run my own food establishment. But, once I settled in and figured out all the things that I have to do I never find myself struggling anymore.

OMS Food Court made my dream come true and helped me become the successful businesswoman that I am today. It’s not hard to take on a new venture in life especially in the food market, because it’s a proven fact that nothing can go wrong once you seal an agreement with OMS Food Court franchising. They assisted me every step of the way and guide me through the rough road of food business.

The few things that I’ll never forget about OMS are their friendly employees and management trainings. The staff and officers of OMS Food Court made it easy for me to understand all the things I need to know about their contract and company. They explained to me the contract completely and they didn’t leave any important points. They also have a hotline and contact information that would allow clients to reach them anytime. They have an operator through phone or you can send them an email. You can ask them all your queries and problems about their contract and company.

The second thing that I enjoyed most about OMS is their management trainings and seminars. Unlike in other franchising companies wherein you have to pay separately the trainings, OMS guaranteed their clients that it will be included in the payment. The management training helped me understand all the basic knowledge about running a food cart franchising business and explained to me the techniques to have a successful food cart franchise. Their trainers were experts in the field of food management, that’s why they know all the things they’re discussing.

I hope with my simple experience about franchising and OMS Food Court, you won’t be scared to try a new business. Especially in the world today were we deal with so many problems in the financial area, we must be flexible and practical with all the things that we do. So, what are you waiting for? Open your own food cart business and take a chance in this kind of industry. You’ll never know what it can do for you and your family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment